Nationalism Na"tion*al*ism, n.
1. The state of being national; national attachment;
2. An idiom, trait, or character peculiar to any nation.
3. National independence; the principles of the Nationalists.
4. A devotion to one's country; patriotism; especially. an
exaggerated or excessive form of patriotism; chauvinism.
5. The policy of advocating the independence of one's
6. The policy of advocating the interests of one's own
country exclusively, regardless of effects of a country's
actions on other countries.
From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.44
The word nationalism does not occur under any label/subject